Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/08 23:03:51 UTC

Re: ApacheConEU 2009 ...? [WAS Re: [Travel Assistance] Applications for ApacheCon EU 2009 - Now Open]

I won't be able to go to ApacheCon.
Just got confirmed that I have a go-live on April 1st.
If the tests go really well I might try to come for a couple of days,
but I have to make that a last minute desicion.

/Anne