Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/06/10 04:59:14 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "ApacheAtJavaOne2005" by GeirMagnussonJr

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GeirMagnussonJr:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/ApacheAtJavaOne2005

  Apache has a booth at JavaOne 2005.

- I think we would benefit from a simple tri-fold pamphlet that briefly answers: What is the ASF? How are we organized? What is the Apache License? How you can learn more?  You would be surprised how many people just are not clued into what the ASF is.  It should be easy to create something off of content on the website.  '''''TO: I don't think we have anything like this already.'''''
+ == Booth Hours ==
+
+  June 27 : 11am-6:30pm
+
+  June 28 : 11am-7pm
+
+  June 29 : 11am-7pm
+
+  Staffing pool :
+
+  || Project || Representatives ||
+  || Geronimo || Geir, Dain, Jeremy, David ||
+  || Harmony || Geir, ? ||
+  || Xalan  || John Gentilin ||
+  || Jakarta || ?  ||
+  || Portals ||  David Taylor ||
+  || HTTPD   || Sander Temme, Justin and Aaron ||
+  || Web Services || Glen Daniels ||
+  || Ant  || Conor MacNeil ||
+  || Maven || Jason Van Zyl, Brett ||
+
+
+ == Marketing Material Ideas ==
+
+  * a simple tri-fold pamphlet that briefly answers:
+      * What is the ASF?
+      * How are we organized?
+      * What is the Apache License?
+      * How you can learn more?
+
+ You would be surprised how many people just are not clued into what the ASF is.  It should be easy to create something off of content on the website.
+
+   '''''TO: I don't think we have anything like this already.'''''

  == Related Presentations ==