Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vgen <ev...@bk.ru> on 2006/04/14 20:26:34 UTC

SM 2.0.2 can process only 1024 messages

I am plaing with SM 2.0.2 as with last stable release. I tried shiped
examples and tried to make my own ones. And in all my scenarios SM stops
working after processing 1024th message. E.g. quartz-binding example. The
only change I made is decreased timeout - 50ms. After working a little
longer 50s SM just stops. Is it a known bug?

Thank you
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SM 2.0.2 can process only 1024 messages

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, this is mainly due to some components not polling JBI exchanges
for DONE satus.  This has been fixed some time ago in the svn head.
Can you upgrade to 3.0 distribution ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet