Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 01:55:15 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Samza from the Incubator

Hey all-
  For those not subscribed to the general list, the Incubator's
finished voting on the graduation resolution and all went well.

We're actually going to just miss this month's Board report (it's
third Wednesday, not first, as I had misremembered), so this will go
on the agenda for January's meeting.

-Jakob

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
The agenda itself is available only to Members.  I've added the Samza
graduation resolution to it.  The meeting will be the 21st.

-Jakob

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Jakob,

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Jakob,

Awesome! Thanks for seeing this through.