Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wai Lik Chong <wa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 09:51:35 UTC

Question about end of life date for camel library

Hi,

I have been using camel 2.1.0 in my project. I would like to know when is
the end of life support for the library version I am using. I have been
checking from the homepage https://camel.apache.org but not able get any
information.
In addition, I would also like to know the end of life date of every
version so that i can plan when to upgrade my library.
Thanks alot in advance for your help.

Wai Lik

Re: Question about end of life date for camel library

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We only provide patch release the last 2 major release, which means you can at least have one year community support in Camel.
If we release Camel 2.13.0, we will retire the Camel 2.11.x fix branch.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com