Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Udbhav Agarwal <ud...@syncoms.com> on 2015/07/24 15:16:28 UTC

How to accelerate performance of Giraph Job?

Hi,
Am running Giraph Job for 1,00,000 connected vertices for shortest path calculation. It is taking around 50 minutes. Please let me know how can I accelerate the process. How can I use in-memory processing of Giraph?

Thanks,
Udbhav Agarwal

RE: How to accelerate performance of Giraph Job?

Posted by Udbhav Agarwal <ud...@syncoms.com>.
Cluster is having 4 servers with 4G ram each and hadoop version is 2.6.0.

Thanks,
Udbhav Agarwal

Posted by Khaled Ammar <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Udbhav,

wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Am running Giraph Job for 1,00,000 connected vertices for shortest path
> calculation. It is taking around 50 minutes. Please let me know how can I
> accelerate the process. How can I use in-memory processing of Giraph?
>

> *Thanks,*
>
> *Udbhav Agarwal*

-Khaled