Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2009/08/06 03:00:51 UTC

I've added some extension points to wicketstuff-openlayers OpenLayersMap

Hello,

At work we are trying to get Web Feature Service layers working with the
wicketstuff-openlayers project.  We have a partially working system, as
a first step I've committed some changes that open up what can be
overridden in a subclass of OpenLayersMap:

http://wicketstuff.org/jira/browse/WSCOL-4

We have a working http proxy embedded in a wicket behaviour that allows
WFS to work without needing to do any external setup (it integrates with
OpenLayers.ProxyHost)

We are working to get OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature to work properly
with our custom wicket form components and once done plan on
contributing the implementation.

I've created an issue for WFS support here:
http://wicketstuff.org/jira/browse/WSCOL-5

Unless others are interested in this feature sooner it will probably be
added by the middle of September.

Regards,

Mike

Re: I've added some extension points to wicketstuff-openlayers OpenLayersMap

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Looks good. Thanks for the effort :)