Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by a_nikulin <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/21 23:18:16 UTC

InvocationTargetException when download file from http resource

Hi,

I have such route
<route>
	<from uri="quartz://myGroup/myTimerName?cron=0+16+00+?+*+*" />
	<setHeader headerName="CamelHttpMethod">
		<constant>GET</constant>
	</setHeader>
	<to uri="http://www.dailyfx.com/files/Calendar-08-19-2012.csv" />
	<convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String" />
	<to uri="stream:out" />
</route>
When I'm trying to get this CSV file, I have an InvocationTargetException.
In my pom.xml I have camel-http dependency. Could somebody helps me to
resolve this problem?

Re: InvocationTargetException when download file from http resource

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

using Apache Camel.
That list have more people watching and can better help you.

Also please read the _how to get help_ part of this page with some pointers
http://camel.apache.org/support

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:18 PM, a_nikulin <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have such route
> <route>
>         <from uri="quartz://myGroup/myTimerName?cron=0+16+00+?+*+*" />
>         <setHeader headerName="CamelHttpMethod">
>                 <constant>GET</constant>
>         </setHeader>
>         <to uri="http://www.dailyfx.com/files/Calendar-08-19-2012.csv" />
>         <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String" />
>         <to uri="stream:out" />
> </route>
> When I'm trying to get this CSV file, I have an InvocationTargetException.
> In my pom.xml I have camel-http dependency. Could somebody helps me to
> resolve this problem?

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com