Posted to user@commons.apache.org by cottonspace <co...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/08 00:09:52 UTC

[imaging] I want to know the roadmap up to the version 1.0 in the future

Hello, I want to use this convenient library. However, the current version
is alpha-3.

If possible, I would like to wait for the release of the version 1.0 at
starting to use it.

At now, do you have any prospects for when the version 1.0 will be released?

Note) I would like to use this library only for read/write EXIF information
of JPEG image.

--
cottonspace@gmail.com

Re: [imaging] I want to know the roadmap up to the version 1.0 in the future

Posted by cottonspace <co...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Thanks to everyone who contributes to this library.

I have not contributed to development [imaging] library yet.
I haven't seen the "development" ML yet, so I'll check the issue tickets to
see if there's one I can contribute to.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Then I encourage 1.0-beta1 ;-)

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Then I encourage 1.0-beta1 ;-)

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
[Moving to "dev" ML...]

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
[Moving to "dev" ML...]

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Since we had alpha releases, should we have a beta?

Gaty

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello.

Posted by cottonspace <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi. Thank you for your reply.

I think that the current alpha-3 version gives good and enough quality.
But my business clients concerned about the stability of the library
quality in alpha version.

I'd like to contribute to the project also.

Regards.

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Le jeu. 8 déc. 2022 à 01:10, cottonspace <co...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello, I want to use this convenient library. However, the current version
> is alpha-3.
>
> If possible, I would like to wait for the release of the version 1.0 at
> starting to use it.

Why?