Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gordon Dickens <go...@verizon.net> on 2007/10/05 14:09:55 UTC

Ant Plugin - Copy not copying all jars

I have the following plugin in my top level pom.xml file where the goal
is to copy all the compiled jar files to a common directory.
Unfortunately when I run this it doesn't copy all of the files that
match the pattern.  Does anyone know why this would not copy all the
files?  Am I not configuring this correctly?

     <plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>copyFiles</id>
            <phase>validate</phase>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                <property file="config.properties"/>

                <copy todir="${hotdeploy.dir}" flatten="true"
overwrite="true" verbose="true" failonerror="true">
                    <fileset dir="${staging.dir}"
includes="**/target/*-sa*.jar"/>
                </copy>

Gordon