Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Gianmarco Fiorello <gi...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/27 12:14:29 UTC

Ontonet issue

Hi,
my name is Gianmarco Fiorello and i have a problem with apache stanbol.

The problem is related to ontonet,
in particular when i upload an ontology, after the submit i see a blank
page,
and in the java console i see some error (attached log).

In your online demo, the same operation work fine, so i've tried different
version of stanbol, and i've followed your guide but i can't solve the
issue.

Can you help me?

Thanks
Gianmarco Fiorello

Re: Ontonet issue

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <al...@studio.unibo.it>.
Hi again,

related to this issue you reported, I found and fixed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-1401 which was related to
uploading ontologies on the root resource. Fixed in rev #1635176

This applies to 1.0.0 trunk, though. Are you building from there or
using the release-0.12 branch? Haven't heard from you re the
-no-security option yet (this doesn't seem to be required in 1.0.0)

best

Alessandro

Re: Ontonet issue

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <al...@studio.unibo.it>.