Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/04/02 02:04:37 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: Mahout-Quality #1944

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/1944/>

Jenkins build is back to stable : Mahout-Quality #1946

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/1946/>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Mahout-Quality #1945

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I did this.

It had been bothering me that checkstyle reports were not being generated
or linked to.  So I added the checkstyle:checkstyle goal to the list of mvn
goals.

The result was a score of 40,000.  For some reason, the system ignored
everything that Sebastian did in tuning the checkstyle configuration.

Soooo.....

Sebastian,

can you understand what happened here?

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.