Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Mehmet Fatih ÇİN <mf...@outlook.com.tr> on 2022/11/20 15:37:01 UTC

Graphical Interface Built with JSF Doesn't Appear in Internet Browsers

Hello,
I'm trying to create a login page with the versions I mentioned below. I'm new to this so I don't know if I did something wrong. But when I use facelet tags, I can't see any graphical interface in any internet browser.

Versions
NetBeans --> 15
Jakarta --> 9.1
JDK --> 11
JSF --> 3.0
GlassFish → 6.2.5

You can also find the files in the message attachment. Thank you for your interest.
This is a trial project. I know it's very simple and useless. However, please remember that my aim is to learn.

Mehmet Fatih ÇİN

Re: Graphical Interface Built with JSF Doesn't Appear in Internet Browsers

Posted by László Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
It seems your war file does not contain the required dependencies. I'd
advise to use Gradle or Maven for building and packaging the application.
You may find better resources for them on how to put everything together on
the web.

Posted by László Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Put your project up to github to share