Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Juan Holder <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/29 21:16:40 UTC

kerberos integration

Dear Axis Dev team,

Congratulations for your impressive effort, and thanks in advance.  At
this time we're integrating axis 2 with kerberos 5.  After some
research, I am not pretty sure about the existance of a current native
axis2-kerberos, I've seen some people developed some "manual"
integrations, and I also read (in some 2008 inet posts) that would be
integrated in axis2, but when I read the documentation I do not see such
integration.  Please let me know if I missed something!

Thanks & Regards,

Juan Holder