Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/05/18 13:47:47 UTC

Update our HTTP headers

Hi,

At https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6766 I have attached a minor OFBIZ-6766-UtilHttp.java.patch for updating our HTTP headers

I think it's OK to commit, but before I'd like to know if we really want to keep x-ua-compatible in several *.html files.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26346917/why-use-x-ua-compatible-ie-edge-anymore

I ever wonder who uses Windows nowadays (kidding ;))

Jacques

Re: Update our HTTP headers

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Hi Jacques,

I'm happy to get rid of X-UA-Compatible.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Phone: +61 3 9585 6788
Web: http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/
Email: info@coherentsoftware.com.au

Re: Update our HTTP headers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It's not related to IE, finally we have not problems with x-ua-compatible

Private is well explained in the 2 1st links.

Jacques

Re: Update our HTTP headers

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Update our HTTP headers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: Update our HTTP headers

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Ok so that's why we should generally try to avoid mixing topics
together in the same thread, that's what threw me off into a tangent.

Re: Update our HTTP headers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Deepak,

Re: Update our HTTP headers