Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris <cp...@embarqmail.com> on 2008/05/21 01:58:55 UTC

razor2 had unknown error during authenticate,,

The whole error that shows when running spamassassin -D -r "spam" is:

[16283] warn: reporter: razor2 report failed: No such file or directory
reporter: razor2 had unknown error during authenticate
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm line
217, <GEN2> line 1.
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm line
326.

All line 326 shows is:

warn("$debug: razor2 $type failed: $! $err");

If I run the message through 3 or 4 times eventually the error will go away. I
asked about this last Wednesday but saw no replies. Maybe someone has an idea
of what's causing this.

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C