Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/15 19:42:46 UTC

CachedSqlEntityProcessor

I am trying to use the CachedSqlEntityProcessor with Solr 1.4.2 however
I am not seeing any performance gains. I've read some other posts that
reference cacheKey and cacheLookup however I don't see any reference to
them in the wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#CachedSqlEntityProcessor

Can someone please clarify?

Thanks

Re: CachedSqlEntityProcessor

Posted by Mark <st...@gmail.com>.
FYI my sub-entity looks like the following

<entity name="metrics"
               dataSource="mysqlDataSource"
               processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor"
               query="select * from metrics"