Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/01 01:11:45 UTC

Re: Falcon test failure

Hi Gordon

Oh I forgot to comment the one line....

I exended the method getSingleArgumentFromRaw() to remove single quotes.
But before I commit that I first wanted to ask first here on the list
if this method is really supposed to do that. I'm probably too
cautious in commiting ;-)

So single quotes should they also be removed if they exists at the
beginning and end of a rawArgument?

Cyrill

RE: Falcon test failure

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
The developers who implemented the CSS support is no longer at Adobe. But I don't know of any reason why it shouldn't extend CSSNodeBase, so feel free to make it do so.

- Gordon

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Hey gordon

Re: Falcon test failure