Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Bonino Dario <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/17 12:39:22 UTC

Examples / Documentation for Flink ML 2

Dear List,

We are in the process of evaluating Flink ML version 2.0 in the context
of some ML task mainly concerned with classification and clustering.

While algorithms for this 2 domains are already present, although in a
limited form (perhaps) in the latest release of Flink ML, we did not
found any example / documentation that could guide our experiments.

Is some adoption example available, like code, tutorial or any
information that might help us in bootstrapping a Flink ML 2 project?

Thank you very much

Best regards

--
Ing. Dario Bonino, Ph.D

e-m@il:dario.bonino@gmail.com
www:https://www.linkedin.com/in/dariobonino
<foaf:Person>
	<foaf:firstName>Dario</foaf:firstName>
	<foaf:surname>Bonino</foaf:surname>
	<foaf:msnChatID>slide473@hotmail.com</foaf:msnChatID>
</foaf:Person>

Re: Examples / Documentation for Flink ML 2

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Hey Bonino,

Sounds great. Since we have not set up the website for Flink ML yet, how
about we create PRs for https://github.com/apache/flink-ml and put those
Markdown files under flink-ml/docs?

Best Regards,
Dong