Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Uwe Reh <re...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de> on 2013/11/18 14:16:17 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Solr Reference Guide 4.5 Available

I'd like to read the guide as e-paper. Is there a way to obtain the
document in the Format epub or odt.
Trying to convert the PDF with Calibre,  wasn't very satisfyingly. :-(

Uwe

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
There appear to be plugins to do this, but since Apache hosts the wiki infra for us, we don’t get to toss in any plugins we want unfortunately.

- Mark

Posted by Uwe Reh <re...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de>.
Thank you for opening the issue.

I'm not sure that my case is representative. I'm spending every day
three hours in the train (commuting to work). I like to use this time to
have a closer look into manuals. Printouts and laptops are horrible in
this situation. So there is only the alternative between my 10" tablet
and my 6" e-reader. I prefer the more handy reader.
No, I can't afford a nice Nexus7. Not now ;-)

Uwe

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Uwe Reh <re...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.