Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2018/01/03 09:15:18 UTC

Re: Including "modified code" dependencies in LICENSE or NOTICE

Bumping this, as it may have been missed due to the holidays.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Your understanding matches mine. The code you are redistributing is
governed by some license, which Netty should tell you about, and the terms
of those licenses govern how you redistribute them like any other
dependency. It's not a special case.