Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <ro...@oracle.com> on 2014/01/22 12:44:54 UTC

JDK 8 Build 124 & JDK 7 Update 60 build 03 are available on java.net

Hi Robert,Kristian,

JDK 8 Build b124 Early Access Build is now available for download
<http://jdk8.java.net/download.html> & test.
JDK 7u60 b03 Early Access Build is also available for download
<https://jdk7.java.net/download.html>& test.

A fix for JDK-8030781 is included in b124.

Please log all show stopper issues as soon as possible.

If you are going to FOSDEM next week,please let me know we should meet up.

Thanks for your support, Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: JDK 8 Build 124 & JDK 7 Update 60 build 03 are available on java.net

Posted by "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <ro...@oracle.com>.
On 22/01/2014 12:26, Kristian Rosenvold wrote:
> Thanks, we saw that already. Preliminary checks seem to indicate
> things are much better !

Glad to hear that.
> I'll be running through our tests on windows, linux and OSX to see if
> there's anything else interesting to be found, I'll post a summary in
>  couple of days time.

Excellent, hoping all will be in good shape.

Rgds,Rory

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.