Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kent Larsson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/01 10:51:36 UTC

Let us list the frameworks and tools we use together with Wicket!

Hi, I thought it could be interesting if we (I'll contribute a little later,
as I'm just learning Wicket) could list the frameworks and tools we "always"
use with Wicket. Maybe Hibernate, Eclipse, NetBeans, jQuery, YUI, JUnit,
HtmlUnit, Spring, UMLGraph will pop up. In other terms, any and all
framworks and tools which you use as part of your development process.

It would be nice to know why you have decided to use each framework and tool
you list. And it will of course also be interesting to hear your motivation
for keeping a minimalist approach, if that's what you do. I think this could
become an interesting mail thread, which could be a good learning experience
for many of us. Thank you in advance! :-)

Re: Let us list the frameworks and tools we use together with Wicket!

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Forgot to mention Artifactory!  We really like it (and it's a Wicket app).

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Witold Czaplewski <w....@cts-media.eu>.

Re: Let us list the frameworks and tools we use together with Wicket!

Posted by Paul Logasa Bogen II <pl...@tamu.edu>.
Ah, sorry about that I saw the YUI stuff when I was debugging something
and assumed that it was a wrapper :-P
plb

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Logasa Bogen II <pl...@tamu.edu>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
wicket (1.3), hibernate, spring, cxf, axis2, tomcat, jetty, eclipse,
svn, mantis, mediawiki, mailman, linux (centos), jasperreports,
jquery, protoype, scriptaculous, yui, junit, jdave, artifactory,
wicket bench, maven, teamcity (but are thinking about hudson for the
plugins, just don't  like Hudson's UI)

Martijn

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Kent Larsson <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I thought it could be interesting if we (I'll contribute a little later,
> as I'm just learning Wicket) could list the frameworks and tools we "always"
> use with Wicket. Maybe Hibernate, Eclipse, NetBeans, jQuery, YUI, JUnit,
> HtmlUnit, Spring, UMLGraph will pop up. In other terms, any and all
> framworks and tools which you use as part of your development process.
>
> It would be nice to know why you have decided to use each framework and tool
> you list. And it will of course also be interesting to hear your motivation
> for keeping a minimalist approach, if that's what you do. I think this could
> become an interesting mail thread, which could be a good learning experience
> for many of us. Thank you in advance! :-)

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released

Re: Let us list the frameworks and tools we use together with Wicket!

Posted by greeklinux <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

thats interesting. I am using Wicket with Ejb3.
For development I use IDEA, SVN and Glassfish.