Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ChingShen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 08:54:01 UTC

Question about AvatarNode

Hi all,

   I read the "Looking at the code behind our three uses of Apache Hadoop"(
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=468211193919&comments) article that
mentioned the primary AvatarNode and the standby AvatarNode are coordinated
via Apache ZooKeeper, but why can't I find any code snippet about ZooKeeper
in HDFS-976?

Thanks.

Shen

Re: Question about AvatarNode