Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ri...@peoplesoft.com on 2004/09/13 17:54:42 UTC

Q about integration with WSS4J

I would like to know if anyone has tried integrating WSRP4J with WSS4J?

It seems for that to happen that the fields need to be set on the message
context of the call (client/outgoing in this case). In wsrp4j the call
object is only exposed in a generated stub with no apparent hooks to pass
it into the stub creation. I can hack up the stub but it feels like just
that, a hack. Am I missing something?

Re: Q about integration with WSS4J

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
you can add a handler in client-config.wsdd...

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.