Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2004/03/09 19:28:36 UTC

DatePicker change

I really like the DatePicker component originally provided by Malcom Edgar, but I've always been
bothered by the look of it.  Using a "V" character to hide/show the calendar was an issue ... it was
just a bit ugly!

I just made some updates so that an image is used instead. There's a default image, and a parameter
("icon") used to override the default. Looks much better!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re: DatePicker change

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Thank you!  That "V" was lame :)  One of the first things I looked at
in Tapestry was how to customize the button image... ummm, it was
hardcoded!  Doh!

	Erik