Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Cecilia Menso <ce...@fiter.io> on 2021/04/26 14:42:10 UTC

*** TIME'S ALMOST UP! *** Apachecon 2021 - Call for Papers

Dear Fineract Community,

Hope you are doing very well!

This email is to remind you that Call For Papers for the Apachecon 2021 *ends
this week*. You can submit your proposal at Call for Papers - Apachecon 2021
<https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/cfp.html> *before** April 30th*!

At this point, you just need to have an idea of what topic you'd like to
speak about so we submit it to the tool. Then you have until September to
elaborate the content in detail.

You can speak about any Fineract related topic of your choice. It can
either be a technical or business type of talk, on a subject you master.
Please do not miss the chance to chance to show what Fineract is all about.

If you have a topic in mind, please shoot me a quick email and I will be
glad to *assist *you in getting the proposal submitted. 😀

Any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

[image: Logo] <https://www.fiter.io/>
*Cecilia Menso* *| Project Manager*
*e:* cecilia@fiter.io