Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Nutulapati, Krishna" <KN...@ussco.com> on 2008/04/30 00:49:13 UTC

Does Trinidad/Tomahawk samples work with websphere 6.1? Please Help

Hello All,
Can any of you suggest whether you used/developed  Trinidad/Tomahawk
samples tested on websphere6.1.

I'm unable to run even a single trinidad/tomahawk samples on
websphere6.1... If you guys having any success
Please update me. If you update with a small sample working in
websphere6.1, it would be indeed a gr8 help.
Thanks Guys,
Krishna.

Re: Does Trinidad/Tomahawk samples work with websphere 6.1? Please Help

Posted by Christian Beutenmueller <fl...@web.de>.
Scott O'Bryan schrieb:
> Hey Krishna, what J2EE version is Websphere 6.1 running on?

AFAIK: default is J2EE 1.4 with an IBM J2SDK 1.5.

greets,
Christian

Re: Does Trinidad/Tomahawk samples work with websphere 6.1? Please Help

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Nutulapati, Krishna wrote:

> Hello All,
> Can any of you suggest whether you used/developed  Trinidad/Tomahawk
> samples tested on websphere6.1.
>
> I'm unable to run even a single trinidad/tomahawk samples on
> websphere6.1... If you guys having any success
> Please update me. If you update with a small sample working in
> websphere6.1, it would be indeed a gr8 help.
> Thanks Guys,
> Krishna.

RE: Does Trinidad/Tomahawk samples work with websphere 6.1? Please Help

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.
What's your fixpack level?
Mario

Not sure what your error is, but you might want to consider setting the
classloader on the web module to PARENT_LAST.

Posted by Murtaza Goga <Mu...@trisyngroup.com>.