Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yutaka Yokokawa <yo...@megatrade.co.jp> on 2001/09/10 15:30:44 UTC

Problems when using the tag with Struts

I am facing problems when using the <jsp:include> tags,
when trying to include several *.do responses to a single jsp file.
The results: the rest of the page is not processed after the first tag
including a *.do response.  I tried with the flush options of the
include tag at false aswell, but it doesn't seem to help.

Is there a simple way to get around it other than rewriting the
struts-config.xml, or will I have to create a different kind of taglib
instead.

regards

--
Yutaka YOKOKAWA
mailto:yokokawa@megatrade.co.jp

MegaTrade
http://www.megatrade.co.jp/
3-21-17-303 Jingumae Shibuya-ku Tokyo 150-0001
Phone:+81-3-5772-2801  Fax:+81-3-5772-2803

Re: Problems when using the tag with Struts

Posted by Yutaka Yokokawa <yo...@megatrade.co.jp>.
Greatful for your useful info, Cedric.

I believe including is a very common issue, and it's great to know that
there is a taglib that can support struts.

Thanks again.

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.

Posted by Jishan Li <li...@yahoo.com.cn>.
Why don't you try to use struts-template? It would meet your needs. I am sure.

Reguards!