Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joseph Faisal Nusairat <nu...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 20:50:52 UTC

Hot Deploy HTML files

How do i set it up so html files are automatically redeployed when updatd??

I am using tomcat and just directly pointing to a path, however i have to
refresh the context to get it to redploy.

Anyway to make it hot deploy like a jsp?

Re: Hot Deploy HTML files

Posted by Martijn Hinten <ma...@cumquat.nl>.
-Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true

Look it up in Tapestry in action or in Kent's book
(EnjoyWebDevelopmentWithTapestry).

--

*Cumquat Information Technology*
De Dreef 19