Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2013/07/05 10:53:09 UTC

Lots of rubbish queues and topics are created after nessus scan

Hi, I have enabled simpleAuthenticationPlugin and authorizationPlugin to protect my brokers from untrusted clients.
Recently our broker is scanned by nessus for security check.I can ensure Nessus can not know our users and passwords.
However many rubbish queues and topics are created after Nessus scan.
I donot know how Nessus can succeed in creating so many queues if it can not succeed in login my broker.
Any idea?

Thanks,
SuoNayi

Re:Re: Lots of rubbish queues and topics are created after nessus scan

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
Yes, you are right.

Posted by Juan Nin <ju...@gmail.com>.