Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2001/02/15 17:34:19 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 1.2 available

Actually the PSGML mode does work without DTDs, it works for me just fine.
Auto-inserting close tags works too, just type C-c /.

Make sure you have this in your .emacs:

(defun my-xml-mode-hook()
  (add-hook 'xml-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock)
  (setq sgml-indent-step 1)
  (setq sgml-indent-data t))

(add-hook 'xml-mode-hook 'my-xml-mode-hook)

Regards,
Ovidiu