Posted to user@storm.apache.org by sunil yadav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/31 18:45:33 UTC

Storm 2.2.0 Kerberos Worker crashes repeatedly

Hi Storm users,

We are trying to migrate our storm cluster from

1.2.3 to 2.2.0. Seeing lot of error in Nimbus logs with message -

A realm must be provided in props or serverName.

Not sure if any new configuration added in storm 2.x that we need to set.
Tried to look at 2.2.0 documentation but nothing seems to stand out. Any
suggestions?

Note only issue is with Kerberos enabled cluster. Without Kerberos
everything works fine.
-Regards
Sunil