Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Water Guo <wa...@antsdb.com> on 2018/06/01 15:21:57 UTC

Re: AntsDB 18.05.27 is released with TPC-C benchmark and LGPL

Hi, S

Sorry to have you wait. I got some distractions in the past two days. You can find the steps here http://www.antsdb.com/?p=218

Regards,
~water

On May 29, 2018, at 2:45 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net>> wrote:

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 12:19 AM, Water Guo <wa...@antsdb.com>> wrote:

I also conducted a TPC-C benchmark using BenchmarkSQL 4.1.1 from
PostgreSQL community. It shows that AntsDB can handle row lock and
transaction commit/rollback very efficiently. Result is published at
http://www.antsdb.com/?p=207.

As always your feedback is welcome and please follow the project on GitHub
at https://github.com/waterguo/antsdb

I love it.

Looking at the blog posting, would have been handy to have list of steps
running the TPC-C.... I want to try it -- would be cool having TPC-C as a
etc. I'll do it but maybe you can dump on tail of log your bash history
doing setup and running the suite.

Thank you,

~water

Re: AntsDB 18.05.27 is released with TPC-C benchmark and LGPL

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thank you. Let me give it a go.....