Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jm legrand <jm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 08:54:29 UTC

[Maven 1.x] - Checkstyle Report not useful with maven-checkstyle-plugin-3.0.1

Hi

I am facing problems on the analysis of the checkstyle report generated.

I was initially using the plugin (maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.5) but had to
migrate to the latest version (maven-checkstyle-plugin-3.0.1) to be
compatible with the JDK 1.5

The report is not as exploitable as it was with the previous version:
1- the links to the source code have disappeared (despite having the jxr
plugin)
2- the names of the classes are no longer included

I have the same behavior as the checkstyle report for the maven 1.x project
(http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/checkstyle/index.html )

What would you suggest as a quick fix to have the same html generation as
the version 2.5?

Should I look at the report-internal while the goal (run) seems to work

Regards,

jml

Re: [Maven 1.x] - Checkstyle Report not useful with maven-checkstyle-plugin-3.0.1

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Did you check the link 'All problems':
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/checkstyle/all.html ?

-Lukas