Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by aj...@apache.org on 2017/10/24 09:32:22 UTC

GitBox Was: github stuff

It's been surprisingly hard for me to find docs about how GitHub vs. Apache-side git works, but that may be my problem!
:grin: I have found:

https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

and linked my accounts. But I see no change in behavior-- I cannot push a test branch to Github.

So perhaps we (Jena) need to do something to enable this?

ajs6f

Re: GitBox Was: github stuff

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>.
Has there been a request to infra to look into this?
I always assumed git at asf meant git repo in asf infra, and a read-only mirror in github.
So I thought we'd have to ask infra to switch. Making git at asf the mirror, and allowing us to work freely on github (not sure if that's the intended here).
CheersBruno

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 at 22:32, ajs6f@apache.org<aj...@apache.org> wrote:   It's been surprisingly hard for me to find docs about how GitHub vs. Apache-side git works, but that may be my problem!