Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 13:35:42 UTC

deploy dc with marvin

Santosh, Gaurav,

I am looking for functionality to deploy a data center with features that I
don't see supported (or am to dumb to see). the things I want are:

deploy basic zone with security groups
deploy advanced zone with security groups
deploy a zone with zone wide primary storage

I don't think these are supported by marvin at the moment. Can you confirm
that?

Are the internals of marvin documented somewhere?

--
Daan

Re: deploy dc with marvin

Posted by Srikanteswararao talluri <ta...@gmail.com>.
Daan,
All of them are possible through marvin.
Let me know if you don't figure them out.

Thanks,
~Talluri

Re: deploy dc with marvin

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.