Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Naveen Pasumarthi <np...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/20 00:45:37 UTC

taskdef class org.apache.torque.task.TorqueSQLTask cannot be found

Hi all,

I am using the torque distribution from
scarab-1.0-b5.tar.gz.  I get this error
right in the beginning when it tries to
create the "src" directory.

it seems like it is not picking up the classpath
referring to lib/torque-3.0-dev.jar

Tried defining the taskdef in side a separate target
as mentioned in turbine distribution with no luck..

I was able to experiment with the turbine 2.1 demo
and it worked just fine.   I am evaluating
the de-coupled Torque and running into this problem.

any pointers are much appreciated.

thanks,
naveen

=====
Naveen
650 251 2567  (Work)
408 274 3039  (Home)

Re: taskdef class org.apache.torque.task.TorqueSQLTask cannot be found

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.
On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 03:45:37PM -0800, Naveen Pasumarthi wrote:
> I am using the torque distribution from scarab-1.0-b5.tar.gz.

You can download the latest beta Torque distribution here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/torque/release/3.0-b1/

You'll want the 'zip' distribution if you plan on using the standalone
version of Torque.

> any pointers are much appreciated.

I would suggest reading the Torque tutorial.  It was written as an
introduction to the standalone version of Torque and covers everything
you need to get started with Torque.  You can find that here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque/tutorial.html

Thanks,
Pete