Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Cheyenne Forbes <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/27 10:26:09 UTC

Graph search

 is there any way to perform a graph search on a Hbase database?

Re: Graph search

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
As mentioned above, S2Graph [1]. It has been around for a long time working
at scale at Kakao [2] and is nicely done. It went into Apache Incubator a
while ago but just recently made its first Apache release out of incubator.
St.Ack

1. https://s2graph.apache.org/
2. https://blog.kakaocorp.com/?p=1699

Re: Graph search