Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Shah, Rahul1" <ra...@intel.com> on 2013/07/10 01:26:59 UTC

HiBench tool not running

Hi ,

I am running hibench on my Hadoop setup

Not able to initialize History viewer.

Caused by java.io.Exception: Not a valid history directory output/log/_history

I did not find much on the internet. Any idea what is going wrong.  My Hadoop cluster is running the terasort benchmark properly.

-Rahul

Re: HiBench tool not running

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
what value have you set for hadoop.job.history.user.location ?

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: HiBench tool not running

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.