Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by sbelt <sb...@zeroton.com> on 2002/01/08 00:06:28 UTC

Where does System.out.println go?

Sorry for such a simple question, but I cannot see my System.out.println
messages. In my classes being run at the soap server (2.2 on tomcat 4) I
pepper in System.out messages while I learn/debug. I am "tail -f" the tomcat
log files, but I do not see any of my messages appearing. I see the tomcat
startup and down messages, and I see a rpc init, but that's it. Are my
messages going into some other log file I can follow?

TIA,

Steve B.