Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by jude <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 11:23:15 UTC

[RT] Inventing on principle

There are some things in here that may be interesting to think about going
forward pertaining to compiler and design view type discussions:

http://vimeo.com/36579366

I found it interesting that the decisions he makes in his development tools
are based on his principle, "Creators need an immediate connection to what
they create." In other words, when you're making something, if you make a
change or a decision you need to see the effect of that immediately.

It reminds me of something Dan (polygeeks) said when he sets out to create
something (possible total misquote- sorry Dan), "I imagine how I'd like it
to be in a perfect world and then I try to make that happen."