Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk> on 2010/01/12 15:23:39 UTC

Deleting * and Re-index after schema change

Am I doing this right.

I have made changes to my schema so as per guide I done the following.

Stopped the application
Updated the Schema
Re-Started
Deleted the index folder
Then ran a full import & optimize command ie:  /dataimport?command=full-import&optimize=true

In the status it shows Indexing Complete. Add/Updated 100800 documents. 0 Deleted

So all good ?

But in the stats page it only shows numDocs:1

The only thing I can see maybe in the stats page it says in the reader line segments=1  but I noticed in the index folder the file says segments_6

Any ideas ?

Thank you

Re: Deleting * and Re-index after schema change

Posted by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk>.
Dont worry my bad.

I made a mistake in my dataimport to all have the same ID !

All working now thank you

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
I'd look at the DataImportHandler console and try using some debugging
there to track down why only one document.  I suspect it's a
configuration issue of your SQL query not picking up everything you
expect.

	Erik

Posted by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk>.
Hi Erik