Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Russ Peters <rl...@comcast.net> on 2020/01/01 18:46:52 UTC

Update failures

I've searched and searched the internet for answers and seem to get lost
somewhere!

I have two computers running windows 10. I have open office
4.1.7.installed. When I check for

updates I get the following messageĀ  " error reading data from internet,
server error message".

Is this a known problem of can you recommend a fix? Response for both
computers.

Re: Update failures

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hello,

that the updater gives an update error is a known issue. A possible fix has been discussed, but not executed. If the plan works out and our analysis are correct the fix has to be done on the server which offers the updates.
Todo is on dev side.

Hth
Peter

Re: Update failures

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.
Am 01.01.2020 um 20:43 schrieb Wade Smart:
> Peter isnt subscribed so you have to include his email
> address manually.

Thank you - I send it to him directly ...

Re: Update failures

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675