Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Kimbro Staken <ks...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/24 12:51:53 UTC

Re: [libcloud] Are people using libcloud with non-Python environments?

We're not using it yet but it's at the top of the list for a new
project I'm working on and we're mainly a Ruby shop. It may end up
being our choice simply because of the driver selection available and
it seems to have the most momentum of the available projects.

I don't see it as too much of a problem to have a fairly simple Python
service running in the background with Ruby code for everything else.

Kimbro Staken
JumpBox Inc.
http://www.jumpbox.com