Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lionel Touati <l....@expediacorporate.fr> on 2007/06/14 09:27:43 UTC

Auto Page cleanup

Hi List,

I was wondering if some of you had worked on a issue we're facing. Say
you've got a navigation path on which you want the user to have the
ability to go back and forth. In order to do that we need to have some
of our properties to be persistent. This work great, however it puts a
load of data into the session in order to keep the page consistent.

At the end of the navigation flow we then forget the pages to clear the
session attributes. However, this is a manual process that is sometimes
forgotten.

Is there a way of doing things better in 4.1.2 ?

Thanks for any hints

L.