Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-03-10] #general

2022-03-10 03:57:18 UTC - sai: Hello, is there any frontend for openwhisk or we need to use WSK CLI to access it.
we are new to openwhisk so need some clarification on this.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1646884638743209
----
2022-03-10 15:53:27 UTC - Areej: I have two raspberry pi devices and i used one of them to stream video file , i use the second one to run Openwisk action which should receive the video file from the external source ( rpi1) and do some process on that video
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1646927607732319
----
2022-03-10 15:54:01 UTC - Areej: My question how to build the action to take the video file from external source (feed )
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1646927641700799
----
2022-03-10 16:06:45 UTC - Matt Welke: I'd like to know how to do this too, making custom feeds. I imagine once you do it, you'd be able to have your action respond to any event, like a GutHub webhook.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1646928405405279
----