Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kai Michael Bodach <ka...@condat.de> on 2004/01/08 12:49:04 UTC

contrib:TablePages Problem with the state of a selected page

Hello,

I have a little problem with the state of my selected page in a
contrib:Table.
I have created a table which can display numerousness of data. So in many
cases the table has more than 10 pages. Additionally I have created the
feasibility to search for data. (e.g. I can search for data with a given id
range)
Let us suppose that we currently display all data entrys with the id in the
range
of 1 to 200. After that we have a table with 14 pages. Now we select the
last
one. After that we start a new search with a id range of 1 to 100, so that
the
table has only 8 pages. Now the Table display no data, because the state of
the pages is currently at page 14, but there are only 8 pages. If I select
the
eighth page the correct data will be displayed.
Is there anything I can do, to get the table in this case (a higher page was
selected, as now are available) to display the last page?

Thanks for help,

-kai