Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/17 15:12:33 UTC

[RESULT] Release Tapestry 3.0.1 -- PASSED

A few bug fixes have accumulated in the Tapestry 3.0 branch. I'd like
to roll out a new release and be done with it. Tsveltin has considered
back fixing some Tree component changes he made for 3.1, but was
worried about stability/compatibility. Anyway, I'm out of contact for
the next few days ... see you next week!

Howard Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
Richard Lewis Shell: +1 (binding)
Paul Ferraro: +1 (binding)
Erik Hatcher: +1 (binding)
Harish Krishnaswamy: +1 (binding)
Geoff Longman: +1 (binding)
Tsvetelin Saykov: +1 (binding)
David Solis: +1 (binding)

I've generated the release (the final one using the painful old
process) and have uploaded the files; the mirrors will pick them up
over the next 24 hours and tomorrow I can do a formal announcement.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry