Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Reinhold Gruber <R....@deltavista.com> on 2005/02/14 17:09:25 UTC

Multiple identical DirectLinks

Hi all!

In my application there is a table filled with addresses. I do not (yet) use contrib:Table. For each row each column-value needs to be enclosed by the same link (which takes the user to a page with further details).

                             parameters="ognl:addressID">

<!-- and so on -->

Note that the td's differ only in the value-binding for the Insert-Component.
Is there a way to define the DirectLink only once (incl. the bindings for listener and parameters) and not all over again for each table-data??
I tried to define the DirectLink in the Page-Spec and created clones link1, link2, link3...with "copy-of" --> But then I must know exactly how many columns this table will have. Which is no problem for the current case. But maybe somebody knows a better way to do such stuff. Thanks.

Reinhold

This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain
 confidential or privileged information.
If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail
 and delete this message and any attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination
 of this information is strictly prohibited